Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Default What Happened To My Family Can Happen To ANY Family. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOURS!

February 23, 2011

If you were to look the devil in the eye every single morning, are you certain that you would recognize him? Just how sure are you that your children are Saved? Do they really know Jesus? Who is living in your child’s heart and soul right now? Is it Christ? Or is it the devil? Never in my life would I have imagined such hell would come to my family. But it did. For nearly two years my family has been under Satan’s attack. Unfathomable nightmares, fighting over absolutely nothing, harsh words spoken with no remembrance of them ever being spoken, life-threatening illnesses; a young man only 14 years old being pinned to his bed each night by an unseen force, being lifted up off his bed as he tries to sleep, being pulled out of his bed by something he cannot see, but he knows it is real, unable to pray and call out to God for help, being physically blinded as he attempts to read his Bible, something screaming at him in an unknown language, heaviness and darkness following him everywhere he goes, and yes, even to church.

Yesterday, was a day that I will NEVER forget. My precious, precious son awoke. I could see the fear in him. Tormented yet again. “Mom”, he said in a quiet and shaking voice, “These nightmares, these attacks, feel like they are coming from inside me.” “What do you mean?” I asked him. He got quiet, his eyes turned to the floor. I went to him, kneeled in front of him, held his face in my hands, looked him in the eyes, and asked him, “Remember the other day when your dad asked you why did you get baptized?” He tried to pull away. “Did you accept Jesus into your heart?” Tears began to roll down his cheeks. “Who is living inside your hear right now? Is it God? Or is it Satan?” He trembled and he could not answer me. I began to pray for him, rebuking the devil that had taken over my precious baby boy. I told my son that God has given him the power to resist the devil, as stated in James 4:7, God has given him the authority to cast out demons. What I saw then in my son, is something I only wish that I could forget, but never will. My son’s beautiful brown eyes turned black as coal, his beautiful face became distorted. I was no longer looking at my son, I was staring Satan dead in the eye! The devil was not going to give up so easily. Well, neither was I! I called the Pastor and the elders of my church, as well as all of my dear prayer warriors from prayer group. “We have a spiritual emergency, I cried, choking on tears. My son is possessed by the devil! I need everyone to start praying for him. I’m taking him to the church.” At 10:00 A.M., we met the elders at the church, we began by reading scriptures from the book of Matthew and Acts. My son had to give us consent to pray for him the prayer of faith. He consented willfully. The elders anointed their hands with oil. Lay them upon my baby’s head, and began to pray. I lay my hands on him and prayed for him too. I could feel that darkness in him leaving as the Holy Spirit moved in. I have not seen my son smile so beautifully since he was a baby. The sparkle in his eyes returned. “Are you ready to let Jesus move in now?” I asked him. He nodded his head. And we quietly prayed, with a dear sister in Christ who came just to pray for him. Later in the car, my son said to me, “Mom, I feel so much lighter now. I feel better.” I have my son back. I thank God for giving my sweet boy enough strength to call out to Him, and to come to me, and say, “Mom, something is in me and it’s NOT GOD!”
    We’ve been attending the same church for nearly three years. Both my husband and I were certain our three sons were saved. We couldn’t have been more wrong. One was overtaken by the devil, and our oldest has left the door to Satan wide open by not accepting Christ as his savior. My message to you today, is, this can happen in ANY home. My intentions were to keep this quiet. Not to speak a word to anyone about what happened. God has other plans. He is guiding me as I write this, so that this experience may be used as an example of just how easy it is to be overtaken by Satan if we are not subject to God’s will. If we are rejecting Him, and not allowing Him to live within our hearts, our hearts and souls will be left wide open for Satan and his army to move in and make themselves comfortable as they wreak havoc on your home and family. John 10:10 says, “The thief commeth but to kill, steel and destroy, I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly.”
    My question to you is; what are you waiting for? Are you willing to allow the devil to gain a foothold in your hearts and souls, and let him destroy you and your family? That is what he wants. I urge every man, woman and child to search their hearts right this very moment. Who lives there? Is it God? Or is it the devil? God loves each and every one of us so much that He gave His only Son to die for our sins. If we come to Him, and confess Him as Lord, ask Him to forgive us of our sins, ask Him to come into our hearts, walk hand-in-hand with Him, have a relationship with Him, eternity is ours. Death cannot touch us, because we belong to the Kingdom of God. Satan cannot destroy us, (unless we allow him to.) How much longer are you going to resist God? Are your children resisting God, even though they tag-along every week and go to church with you? I invite every soul who reads this to bow their heads and invite the Lord into your hearts. Don’t wait around for this to happen to you or your child! Our souls are just too precious to play with. The souls of us and our children were bought at a price. (The blood of Christ.) I cannot force you to accept the Lord. And neither can God force you to open your hearts to Him. The choice must be yours and yours alone. Life with God does not mean that you will not face trial and tribulations. But it does mean that when those trials come, you will not face them alone. Life in darkness is such a lonely place. Life in the light of God’s pure and perfect love is just so beautiful. And it’s worth it! Please, open the door of your hearts to God, and slam the door shut on the devil! May God bless you all.
    Love always, your sister in Christ,
    Clara.
    Crying Eagle

Blog Entries

Dear Clara,

As I reply to your message, tears are streaming down my face! I am so thankful that God has reclaimed your precious baby! PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST! I just don't think I can write more at this moment. I'm going to my knees in prayer for my children and family and for those in my church family. You are so right! It could happen to any of us!

Thank you, Clara, for sharing from your heart. This means so much to me! I thank God for you and your testimony!

In His Service,
    Rhonda
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Blog Entries

Oh Clara, Thank you for sharing this experience. I cannot even imagine for fathom going through what you've gone through. I am praying for you and your family tonight that you would experience HIS unspeakable JOY and PEACE as you reclaim that which God has called. (((Big Tender Hugs))) Mary
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Thank you both for your kind and loving replies. I have posted this message in several forums, and sadly even "believers" just don't get it. My son did not understand fully comprehend what salvation meant until this horrible even took place. My only prayer is that my eldest son will come to realize that his salvation is nothing to be toyed with, and peace will abound in our home. I pray that ALL children and even adults will come to understand the meaning of inviting Jesus into their hearts. I praise God every moment for the gift of discerning of spirits. I know angels from demons. I thank God for revealing to me what monstrosity overtook my sweet baby. I praise God that a dear sister in Christ was able to pray with me and share her same experience with me in regards to her son. Pray with your families. Teach them what it truly means to know the Lord, and to be saved by Him. I thought my boys were saved! I was there as they "accepted" Christ! I prayed with them! But this still happened. The pain and horror of this experience is indescribable. BUT, it's nothing like you see in the movies! He did not turn green, or vomit all over the place or even turn his head 360 degrees! But I cannot deny what I saw. It was NOT my son who was looking at me. Pitch black eyes and a greusomely distorted face. Just the essence of evil and hate the eminated from him as I prayed. I will never be able to forget it. But, God, how I wish I could! Thank you all so much for your prayers. May God bless you always.
    Crying Eagle

Junior Member Newbie

I thank God that you had the wisdom to know what to do and that you responded quickly! I continually remind myself that my sons were dedicated to the Lord as babies, that it's my job to train them, but ultimately they belong to Him. The Bible tells us that our adversary lurks about like a lion seeking whom he may devour. It says 'may'...that implies permission given. Sometimes we don't see the "in". He is a sneaky, wiley, nasty foe! Prayer is so important! Praise God you had a pastor and elders who were strong in the word and knew how to respond. God is so good!!!

Junior Member Newbie Jaelyn Rae's Avatar

I too am choked up and bleary-eyed from a steady stream of tears after reading this post. We fight so hard to incorporate God and His teachings into our daily lives, in all that we do, and yet it still isn't enough. I actually found the opposite to be true. Before becoming a follower of Christ, is simply existed. Life was neither terribly good or bad, it just "was". It wasn't until after becoming a believer that I felt the oppression of satan on my life and continue to fight his seductive temptations to this day. In moments of desperation I am guilty of thinking it might be better to return to the way it was before, then I feel God's Holy Spirit wrap around me like a blanket and warm me with His love from the inside out and I am then ready to stand up and continue the fight. I cannot even imagine being targeted without knowing the truth of the love and protection of God, that would be the scariest thing in this world. Facing evil is not something anyone can do alone.

May God bless and protect all of His children from intentional evil attacks, whether they know His truth or not!

Junior Member Newbie

Amen to you. I am so happy for you. I know this is an old thread but something like this can be used to save people every day. I am so glad you didn't stay quiet.

My now 5 year old was taunted by a demon for almost 18 months and we didn't even know, until one day she said that she doesn't like when the little girl comes to play with her. I sat her down and said baby this is very very important and you need to listen to me. I told her when she comes you need to say I command you to leave me alone and leave my house in Yahushua's name (we use the Hebrew name of Jesus). I didn't bring it up again to her for about 2 or 3 days.

When I did I asked her if the little girl came to play with her again and she said yes. She told me that she told the girl to leave in Yahushua's name and she said that the girl started to shake and she showed me how. I was immediately reminded of the scripture that demons will tremble and the mention of his name. After that she started to talk almost instantly. She had always talked but very few words, and was always like scared to talk. It was great to have my baby back. I am so glad you have yours back too.