pbw

Default Worksheets for 6th Grade Math

I am looking for additional practice sheets that correlate with the 6th grade math on Time4learning. My son finds there isn't enough practice with some of the topics. The worksheets provided don't always have the answers or they are in two different areas.

I am searching the internet looking for free worksheets. I would be much happier if there was something more central.

I have used Dadsworksheets.com but they do not have all the sixth grade topics.

Any suggestions would be great,

Pam
    California

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worksheets for 6th Grade Math

Hi, Pam. The entire final chapter in the sixth grade math curriculum is dedicated to extra practice on the concepts already taught in the previous chapters. It is actually the old math curriculum, bundled up and put there because it was too good to dispose of when the curriculum was updated quite a few years ago. You can search that chapter in the lesson plans/scope and sequence for extra practice on whatever your child is studying at the moment.

Forgive me if you already know this, but I will explain how to search the scope and sequence for the benefit of anyone who might access this thread at a later date. Go to the lesson plans/scope and sequence and pull up sixth grade math. Type Ctrl+f. A search box will pop up. Type what you are searching for in there (such as "multiplication"). The first lesson with the word "multiplication" in either the title or description will be highlighted. To see the nest one, hit enter again.

To access an online practice lesson, note the lesson activity number. Have your student log n to their sixth grade math and type that activity number into the activity finder (the little magnifying glass icon at the lower right of his dashboard). Then hit enter and the lesson will appear for your student to complete.

Any available practice worksheets are printable directly from the lesson plans/scope and sequence.

I hope this helps!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Re: Worksheets for 6th Grade Math

I have used this website to supplement for math and science since those are not my strong subjects. There is a free trial so you can try it out. Hope it helps!