Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

+ Reply to Thread
    LaraleighF

Default New here... In Cumming, GA

Hi all!
    I am Laraleigh- Mother of 4, Mason (6), Luceas (5), Julia (3) and Chance (1). My boys are both special needs: Mason (Asperger's, ADHD and ODD), Luceas (Autism-Classic Severe) and I am homeschooling Mason in first grade. Things have been tough due to his ODD and ADHD, but I think we are finally getting somewhere. He loves Time4Learning! I hope that we can keep up the momentum but I know he tends to burn out on anything after a few months in. If you have special needs kiddos do you have any tips/suggestions? Especially those with ADHD and ODD- it has been tough! Thanks everyone!

-LL

Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Have you visited our Special Education forum? That's probably the best place to find tips on homeschooling with special needs.

I'm glad that T4L is working for you guys, at least at the moment, lol. Hopefully Mason will continue to enjoy it! Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek, called Mama by two incredible boys.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 10th year (2014-15) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.