Thread: Need help

Junior Member Newbie

Default Need help

looking into possibly pulling my son from his current school and doing homeschooling he is a sophmore and is a straight A student. what is a good program for him he will be attending college looking at either aTm or texas is intersted in either STEM or Marine Biology not sure where to start looking at an online school but sure which one is what he needs or is good.

could really need some help on an online school or whatever is best

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Need help

Hey, efogle! You are posting this question on the parent forum for the Time4Learning homeschool curriculum. As a moderator for this forum, and as a parent whose own kids have used Time4Learning since 2006, I will recommend Time4Learning!

Here is where you can view high school curriculum demos for Time4Learning.

Also, I recommend you visit Let's Homeschool High School.com. It is THE best site for learning everything there is to know about homeschooling a high school student. There are printable diploma and transcript templates and all sorts of other resources.

I hope this information helps get you started!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Re: Need help

Still weighing options on curriculum? This checklist may help you by narrowing down those items most important to your specific child and situation:

The Homeschool Curriculum Comparison Checklist You Need Right Now