Default Odyssey Writer and Authentic Activiy grade recording

Hello!
    I Have graded the Odyssey Writer and Authentic activities that my HS child has completed, but I have been searching for a way to add these grades into the student report. Is there a way to do this?

Default Re: Odyssey Writer and Authentic Activiy grade recording

Hi, there is no way to add these until the Time4Learning system. Many parents (including myself) opt to use their own grade book to keep scores. I transfer the T4L scores that I want to keep, along with the writing scores and any supplemental work I include.

Thanks for the answer! I am already keeping grades for his non T4L work anyway so it won't be that much trouble to transfer it all over.

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi! Student Reports (for Time4Learning and for Science4Us) are for parent information, so parents can see how their child does on the online work without being right there. You can use all this information, along with any writing assignments or worksheets you grade yourself, to calculate a grade your own way. Some parents like to do this manually, some set up a spreadsheet of their own, and some use a computer program.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!