Welcome to the High School Parents' Forum!
" "
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Welcome to the High School Parents' Forum!

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the High School Parents' Forum!

Welcome to this forum for discussing the Time4Learning interactive high school curriculum, which is expected to be ready in time for the 2013-2014 school year! New information will be posted in this thread, as the time for launching the program nears. Here is the latest update concerning Time4Learning's interactive high school curriculum.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Can't wait for my daughter to get going on this. Since she is a visual learner the video lessons will be great for her and the record keeping will make doing a transcript easier.
    Robin and melandiegrissom like this.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jackie, I have a daughter who will be a junior this year. We were SO happy to have this available for the final leg of high school!
    melandiegrissom likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Junior Member Newbie

We are so excited that our daughter will get to benefit from the High School Program. We started homeschooling her last year because she has a rare blood disorder with learning issues and also a compromised immune system. We love Time4Learning. She is in 7th grade this year. This is our second year homeschooling.

Dee
    Blog Entries

Hi all! I have a 10th grader this year. My next oldest will be starting HS next year. She's in 8th this year. I'm hoping to be able to use some of the T4L HS curriculum for my son, but he's not ready for it yet. We already had most of our subjects in place before I found out this was going through. Still trying to get him up to grade level in other areas.
    Mom of 3
    boy '98, girl '00, boy '01 (Aspie)

Junior Member Newbie

Very excited about your high school program. For the past two years we have had to use the state program and we were not very happy with the program. I have homeschooled all three of my kids for the past 5 years, and my oldest is a Junior in High School this year, so I am very excited to get her plugged back into your high school program. Thus far, it's great!
    bailbrae likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerFam View Post
    Very excited about your high school program. For the past two years we have had to use the state program and we were not very happy with the program. I have homeschooled all three of my kids for the past 5 years, and my oldest is a Junior in High School this year, so I am very excited to get her plugged back into your high school program. Thus far, it's great!
    So glad you stopped by and said hello! Please keep us posted as to how things are going with you, and definitely poke around the other boards and see what conversations you can jump into.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Hi all, is this program acceptable curriculum in New York as primary. I have to make my sons IHIP and love the way this program looks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kccat3594 View Post
    Hi all, is this program acceptable curriculum in New York as primary. I have to make my sons IHIP and love the way this program looks.
    I'm not in NY, so I can't say that it would work for an IHP definitively, but I do know that there are many families who do homeschool with T4L in NY...

Here is the high school curriculum overview. You can click on each subject your son will be taking this year, and print out the more detailed course description. That should work to turn in to the school board. Also, be sure to stop by the New York homeschool forum, and see if you can connect with other New Yorkers to see how they have done things.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Default Help with worksheets in lower level subjects

Hi everyone! I'm a custodial grandmother of a 15yr old grandson. I recently withdrew him from High School and have just started with Time4learning. I signed up for the High School program, but I would also like to print out worksheets from the Upper Level lessons for refreshers. I've found several lessons in the 8th grade sections that I feel he needs to revisit. I have noted activity lesson numbers, but I'm lost as to how to print them out. Please help!
    bailbrae likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast