Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Welcome to the High School Parents' Forum!

Blog Entries

Hi there! If you log into your parent admin account, then look to the right, you will see "Lesson Plans" under the Parent Resources side bar. Click on those lesson plans. From there, you can go into the grade level and subject and look for the activities that have a printable worksheet. Not all activities have worksheets though...using the 8th grade math lesson plans as an example, there aren't any worksheets listed until chapter 14. Once you see them though, just click on that icon and it will open the worksheet so you can print it. Hope that helped!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Junior Member Newbie

A thread I posted (perhaps twice, sorry!) has yet to show up.
    Is there a wait time or approval process before discussion will appear?
    Thank you.

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, none of your posts will appear until the first one has been approved. Approval will happen within 24 hours (longer on weekends and holidays). This is to keep the board from being taken over by spam! Thank you for your patience.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi My name is Shane. I am the mother of Seth (11th) and Raeanna (8th). I am so happy to see that there is a high school program now. Can anyone tell me how they like it?

Junior Member Newbie

Hi, my name is Kayla. I'm trying to finish my 11th and 12th grade year using time4learning homeschooling program. Will I officially graduate and get a diploma when I finish my 12th grade courses? How will I know?

Junior Member Newbie

Hello All,

I have an 8th grader that will enter 9th grade in KY in the fall. I am very seriously leaning toward home school (he has always been in public school) and I am looking for some information. There is so much out there it can be overwhelming. I am hoping to find a helpful soul in Kentucky that can tell me where to start and where to find all the info. If you could please help me out that would be great. Thank you and have a great day

Hi! Here is some helpful information on how tohomeschool in Kentucky. You may also want to check out this free Welcome to Homeschoolingguide. Of course, this forum is always a great place to ask questions. One specific area of the forum they may be very helpful for you at the moment is the New to Homeschool section. I hope this has helped
    Roadschooling Mom to DD & DS

Hi Kayla. Homeschool laws are different in each state. In my state, it is the parent's/guardian's or an umbrella school's responsibility to issue the graduating diploma for their homeschool students. Though the state DOE and the local school district will not sign it, it is still an official graduation from a school registered with the state DOE. I will just have to let the state DOE know my son graduated when he completes his high school curriculum. If you're interested in higher education, most colleges and universities are happy to accept homeschool graduates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2