Are your kids using Time4Friends?
" "
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By Gracekelly

Thread: Are your kids using Time4Friends?

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Are your kids using Time4Friends?

Are your kids participating in Time4Friends? Can you share some of their comments or your own impression?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Cool Re: Are your kids using Time4Friends?

Is the Time4Friends for high schoolers? I'm assuming it is, so I'm interested in this as well. I'm seriously considering T4L for high school for my DD.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are your kids using Time4Friends?

Yes, Time4Friends is available to anyone age 13 or older who is currently signed up for Time4Learning high school courses. It has a Facebook-style newsfeed, live chat, forums, and more. Here is more information about Time4Friends.
    Gracekelly likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

[QUOTE=hearthstone_academy;73607]Yes, Time4Friends is available to anyone age 13 or older who is currently signed up for Time4Learning high school courses. It has a Facebook

Thank-you for the info, Kelly. My DD has used T4L in the past, and I'm considering using it for her high school. Does T4L have any avenues for testing for the ACT or SAT? If she does go to college it will be the community college 50 miles away. Or could I just call them for info? Do CC do testing for that? Sorry if that's a silly question, but I never went to college/didn't do testing so I'm kind of in the dark pertaining to that. Thank-you again. GK

Blog Entries

Hi, Grace. Time4Learning doesn't do standardized testing or college entrance testing. Online schools might arrange for that, but an online curriculum will not. Often, a community college will have their preferred test, and will administer it themselves. Community colleges are great for working with homeschoolers. Yes, I would start with your local community college.
    Gracekelly likes this.

Thank-you, Kelly!