Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Default Anyone to guide and help here?????????????????

Hi,
    I am now able to get through the activities of KG and grade 1,but where are the activities no. for preschool.and when I see curriculum there are activity nos. for each lesson ,so when we finish these activities one by one that lesson would finish and will start next lesson.Am I right?Are there any worksheets related to these chapters activities?
    Guide me for preschool also,as some topics are good for my 6 years old,though she is old for preschool but those topics would lay good foundation for her.
    Secondly,does KG and grade 1 curriculm has reading comprehension and writing compositions chapters?which chapters?Guide me plz...........
    Thanx...........................

Quote Originally Posted by brill View Post
    Hi,
    I am now able to get through the activities of KG and grade 1,but where are the activities no. for preschool.and when I see curriculum there are activity nos. for each lesson ,so when we finish these activities one by one that lesson would finish and will start next lesson.Am I right?Are there any worksheets related to these chapters activities?
    Guide me for preschool also,as some topics are good for my 6 years old,though she is old for preschool but those topics would lay good foundation for her.
    Secondly,does KG and grade 1 curriculm has reading comprehension and writing compositions chapters?which chapters?Guide me plz...........
    Thanx...........................
    Let me take a stab at answering you here... with what I can.
    to change the level for your child you need to go into the parents log in. I added science and language extensions for first grade and updated my daughter to first grade so what she gets when she logs in is exactly what she needs. Check that out to see if it answers your questions better than I can.