Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Help! I am new here. I could not find teacher's guide in 1st grade.

Dear moms,
    I am Candy. I am currently homeschooling my daughter. (Her level is between Kindergarten and 1st grade.) I really like the teaching guide(found under lesson plans) in Language Arts Kindergarten level but I could not find it in 1st grade, or in 2nd grade and 3rd grade. Is it just me or there is no such a thing? Please help me to locate it.

Thanks for your help,
    Candy

Blog Entries

If you go to the Parent Administration page. Click on Lesson Plans over on the right hand side of the page. Click on a subject such as first grade math. As you look down the scope and sequence page you will see a column marked Worksheets and Answer Keys. Look down that column. Whenever you see a little A in a square, that is a worksheet or a teacher's guide. If there is no A in that column there is no teacher's guide or worksheet for that lesson. Not every lesson has a worksheet or a teacher's guide.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Eleven year old Dakota

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After kindergarten, the language arts program is divided into two sections: Language Arts and Language Arts Extensions.

If you access the lesson plans for Language Arts Extensions through your parent login, you will find the same kind of terrific teaching guides that you used for kindergarten.

Homeschooling 6 Kids for 15 Years and Counting