Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Default Help me in getting into site??????????????

Hi,
    I have registered yesterday but unable to enter,it says password and name doesn't match.
    What to do?
    Secondly,my child is weak in reading,though she knows phonic sounds but unable to join sounds in a word.How this program will help?where to go and how to start?
    any experiences and guidance................

Quote Originally Posted by brill View Post
    Hi,
    I have registered yesterday but unable to enter,it says password and name doesn't match.
    What to do?
    Secondly,my child is weak in reading,though she knows phonic sounds but unable to join sounds in a word.How this program will help?where to go and how to start?
    any experiences and guidance................
    Hi,
    I am sorry to hear that you are having problems signing in,I would contact T4L's customer service ,They are really good about getting any problems fixed quickly
    As far as how to get started & how this program will help your child with reading.I can tell you that when my daughter started using T4L a couple of yrs ago , she was exactly in the same boat(she was 1/2 way thru 1st grade using a book curriculum that was not working for her) She knew her letters & sounds ,but couldn't blend or read ..After Only a couple of months of her using T4L I saw a HUGE difference! She was starting to blend and reading a bit ,Its been almost 2 yrs and she is at grade level and able to read.I think the visual and auditory teaching this program offers really made it easier for my child to learn VS me trying to teach her with basic book and paper..I know you said you just started ,So just relax and give your child a few months to try this program & see if it will work for her/him...Also Don't be afraid to take them back a grade if you need to.My daughter even thou she was 1st grade age when we started T4L,We chose to go back to Kindergarten level for a few weeks doing some practice reinforcing to help her get a stronger foundation.
    I hope I have helped & Please keep us updated on how the reading is progressing
    Roadschooling Mom to DD & DS

you should be able to find her username and password if you go to ur parent login page:
    https://www.time4learning.com/login/parent.html

u will see the 'Status of children: (her first name, last name and password)
    then go here:
    Lower Level Time4Learning Login