Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Default How ta assess kids progress at the end of year?

Hi guys,
    I love T4L..................Finally solution to my homeschooling.................
    As I am a non American mom,homeschooling my kids in Middle East where homeschooling is a strange thing...................
    Anyway,due to deprived of US or UK school system im my locality,I prefered homeschooling.so is there any online testing service to homeschoolers out of US?please help me...................
    Secondly,
    I teach 6 subjects-
    LA,Maths,Geography,Science,Ours National language and Theology.................
    Could anyone guide how to arrange my weekly schedule?
    There are many sites giving spelling lists for primary?but for which one I should go for?T4L Spelling or Spelling time or Spelling city?Which one is good?????????????
    Thanks................................

Blog Entries

Hi there! I will grab the words from the Time4Learning spelling word lists and put them into a list at SpellingCity. But there are tons of lists at VSC that you could search through if you didn't want to create your own.

Hope that helps a little...

In regards to your weekly schedule, I would say there is definitely no right or wrong way to go about that. Everyone's schedule can be arranged to suit their needs. Provided that you follow the homeschooling laws, if there are any, in the country where you are. I wish I could give better scheduling advice, but honestly we threw out our schedule long, long ago. We finally came to the realization that trying to stick to a schedule was so time consuming and far less productive than if we just took the day as it came to us.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek, called Mama by two incredible boys.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 10th year (2014-15) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Junior Member Newbie

For finding those online testing service you may want to take the help of google to find the appropriate service for you.

Junior Member Newbie