Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Default Need help with generating reports.....please?

My son did his first week of T4L last week. I am trying to print out the reports but the system is not listing all of the information. I did a test run last week and printed out his reports up to the 3rd and everything went fine. Now when I am trying to run the reports from 8-1 through 8-5 for all of last weeks lessons, the system is only giving me two days of information for only one subject. What is happening? Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the system? I need to print these reports to save for my records. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Blog Entries

I know there was a problem with the system earlier today. I don't know if this has been resolved yet or not. If you put in the dates that you want the report for and make sure you mark the subject it should work. I just went in to my son's record to make sure it was working and everything was fine. Please let me know if you are still having trouble and I will have someone look into it for you.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

I tried to pull up my son's reports again and am getting the same thing. I am trying to print a report for all of the subjects he did and am getting the same thing I mentioned above. I even tried to print info for one subject at a time and am getting the message that there is nothing to display for these subjects. How can I get this fixed? I need these reports.

Blog Entries

I will report that you are having trouble. Hopefully someone will be able to figure out what needs to be done. I see that you have posted this on the technical issues page as well. That may generate a response faster than my request will. I know that when I have reported technical issues someone called me within 24 hours.

Yes, I have heard back from technical support. I am still feeling my way around here and was unaware of the technical support page or I would have used them first. They responded quickly and I will just have to wait until the glitch is fixed. Thank you for your help.

Blog Entries

I'm glad they responded so quickly. That's just one more thing I love about t4l, when you have a problem they are quick to respond and help with it.