Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Organizing my Homeschool Day

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading the posts. I thought I would share a program I just started using that has really helped me stay on track. I love homeschooling my children but I struggle myself with organization. I just enrolled into a site called Nanny's Circle (you can see it at www.nannyscircle.com). We have been using the program for about 4 weeks now and it has really helped me stay on track and my kids love it. You may post all of your homeschool assignments, chores/tasks, personal goals etc. Now instead of having handwritten charts everywhere - I have all of our tasks and rewards in one place. You may want to check it out. It has helped us - I hope it helps some of you!

Junior Member Newbie

Default nannycircle

Quote Originally Posted by momo6 View Post
    Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading the posts. I thought I would share a program I just started using that has really helped me stay on track. I love homeschooling my children but I struggle myself with organization. I just enrolled into a site called Nanny's Circle (you can see it at www.nannyscircle.com). We have been using the program for about 4 weeks now and it has really helped me stay on track and my kids love it. You may post all of your homeschool assignments, chores/tasks, personal goals etc. Now instead of having handwritten charts everywhere - I have all of our tasks and rewards in one place. You may want to check it out. It has helped us - I hope it helps some of you!

Thank you for the post! The web site looks awesome I am going to try it out!!

Heres another one that is free.
    Free Online Calendar For Busy Families | Cozi