Default Greetings from Australia!!!

I homeschooling my 12 year old son, using this program. Is there anyone in the hemisphere? I would love to connect.

Cheers!

Senta

Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Greetings from Australia!!!

Hi there, I'm thinking of starting using the program and home schooling my daughter, who is 9.
    Is the program great? Would you recommend it?
    We live in QLD.
    Thanks

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi, moms!

I'm not in Australia (but, oh, how I'd love to visit some day!).

We do have members in many countries. They seem to like the program despite the American measurement taught in math and the emphasis on American history. Oh, and the spelling is American. . . such as "color" instead of "colour".

Hopefully someone from Australia will come along with some practical experience.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi I'm from Australia (NSW) I'm homeschooling my 8yr old son. We've only just started so I cant offer any tips but I did notice in the math module that there is a whole unit on metric which will be handy for us Aussies.
    We plan to supplement with various programs to cover the Australian components but T4L seems like a fun way to get my ASD son interested.