Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skool Time View Post
    I didnt want you to twirl your hair with your fingers by yourself, so here i am..LOL!
    I will soon have the few days back to normal, im almost done creating the site pages.
    After that i'll have to take medical coding course online with AHIMA.

Our lessons day by day is very laid back now. We already finished the t4l grade2, plugged in the scores to engrade,
    printed her grades. Shes memorized her multiplication table, we are moving on to her workbooks, adding multiple numbers with decimals, re-grouping.
    YOU ARE ONE BUSY LADY! I hope that you are taking it easy at some point! And yes I was twirling my hair and talking to myself so I am SOOOO glad you are back! tehe
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Not really that busy busy, i still have a lot of free time to read my books and do other stuff. I even have time to play with my ipod's bakery story/restaurant story/farm story and even added fashion story! LOL!!!!
    I wanna make sure that before the weather gets warm, we're wrapped up with our lessons, summer is the time where we can do things, park, swimming, karate class, etc.
    Winter is our intense 'skool time!'

Blog Entries

tehe well you have to have me time otherwise it can make mama go crazy! (and not in a good way!) I am gonna take it easier this summer as well still planning to do spelling and math and add science or history everyday but other than that I am gonna get some stuff done to the house sounds like fun huh?
    pandahoneybee

Default everyday life in Classical Greek times

Step back in time to an ancient civilisation that formed 3000 years ago. This list of history links will help you learn more about everyday life in Classical Greek times. What did the ancients wear to stay cool in summer and look glamorous at festivals? What would you expect to be served at an ancient Greek dinner party? When did the ancient Olympics begin?
    Find out about the ancient founcations of our modern world, including the origins of Philosophy, Mathematics, Democracy and the Olympic games.

Winged Sandals: Storytime

Blog Entries

OOOOHHH I like that link, hope you don't mind I am gonna share it????
    pandahoneybee

the link is a freebie for all , u can share it anytime you like..silly panda.
    Last edited by Skool Time; 05-15-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Blog Entries

here's one right back at ya hehe

Got another freebie email that I wanted to share;0)

It's a free selection of activities and experiments from this summer's e-Camp program. These are actual sections of e-Camp, complete with all the explanations, step-by-step videos, and lots more.
    Everything you need for your kids to be doing some really cool activities and experiments today.
    Free Sample of e-Camp 2011
    pandahoneybee

SmART Kids

Age Range: 7-12 (with parental guidance)
    This website was created by the Smart Museum of Art at the University of Chicago to help kids "look at, think about, and respond creatively to art" through structured and open-ended art activities.
    When you get to the site you'll watch a brief introduction and then see four animated children. Place your cursor over them to find out what activities they will guide you to that include:
    *Artist Studio - Virtually visit an artist's studio - meet the artist, look at their artwork, and watch the artist at work.
    *Look & Share - Learn about photographs, explore sculpture and pottery, see an oil painting demo, and more.
    *Art Detective - In this game you read clues to figure out the correct titles of various artworks.
    *Art Speak - This glossary explains art terminology that is used throughout the SmART Kids presentation.