Administrator

Default Another Valentine Contest!

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we would like to offer you the opportunity to win a DOZEN ROSES!

Choose the contest below that you would like to enter. Keep in mind that you can only enter one contest. However, what you do with the flowers is up to you: send them to someone you love or keep them for yourself.

Option 1:

1. How many of these “Valentine-inspired” words can you make out of the letters of your full name (first, middle and last name)?
    angel, rose, love, sweet, candy, heart, red, pink, kiss, hug

Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: Roses are red, Ed Mouse is blue!
    Include your full name, including middle name if applicable, and a list of the words above that you were able to create.

A winner will be randomly chosen from submissions with the most words. Participants must have an active, paid Time4Learning account for at least 3 months.

Contest ends Sunday, Feb. 9th 2014 at midnight EST. Winner will be posted on Facebook and the Parent Forum, and will be notified by email Monday, Feb. 10th 2014. Winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of receiving their winner notification.

Option 2

2. Do you love Time4Learning? If you are an active, paid member for at least 3 months, tell us why! Post your response in reply to this thread. Write at least 100 words telling us what you love about Time4Learning, what features you like the most, etc.

A winner will be randomly selected from all valid submissions. The winning post will be featured on our Facebook page. All submissions and first name of poster may be used in future advertisements.

Contest ends Sunday, Feb. 9th 2014 at midnight EST. Winner will be posted on Facebook and the Parent Forum, and will be notified by email Monday, Feb. 10th 2014. Winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of receiving their winner notification.

Good Luck!

Thanks to all who entered! This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Jennifer and Kim. They have been randomly chosen as our winners!

Junior Member Newbie

We LOVE Time4Learning! We have been using T4L (as we lovingly call it) for just shy of a year now, and we teach our 6th grader with it. Home schooling has been a tough transition for us from public school, but our daughter was having a lot of needs that were not being met in the public school arena. T4L has helped tremendously with that transition to home school from public school. Our daughter is absolutely flourishing! She is working harder, taking more interest in her assignments, taking more pride in her work, and genuinely enjoys her lessons. T4L has well-organized lessons that make it easy for both kids and parents to follow along with and keep to a schedule. Because everything is on the computer and up-to-date instantly, my husband and I BOTH have been able to participate in her home schooling, and we work together as a team. To us, that team includes T4L! Thank you so much for your program. It really has been a blessing for us!

Jeff & Jen Hack, Dunn, NC

Time4Learning is absolutely the best choice I could have made for my 5th grade son. This is our first year doing homeschool and came across Time4Learning during my search for curriculum's. Since September my son has enjoyed the interactive classwork and the different characters that arrive in some of the class's.
    He has ADHD and is always in need of different ways to learn to keep his attention. One of the best parts of Time4Learning is the different class's you can add for a small amount of money. Right now we are using the Art program, which is temporarily free. When that time is up I will definitely will be adding that for the few extra dollars. My son looks forward to the art class everyday. So I get him started everyday with the Art class, so he starts his learning day off with a smile.
    As a parent the forums are the best to reach out to for any kind of help you may need.
    A Time4Learning Parent,
    Stacey Ann Miller
    Student - Seth Lilley
    Centerville,TN
    [email protected]