Default Blackfriday offer

Hi
    Are current members eligible for the 50% discount,if so how do I take advantage of it.

thanks
    rabi

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but those trial offers are for new members only. To see several specials available to current members, log in to your parent account and look in the orange Customer Loyalty box at the upper left of the screen.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I just signed back up not even realizing there was a BLACK FRIDAY special! I will be calling customer service first thing in the morning before they reactivate my account for the best deal possible. Homeschool families need the best rate we can get.

Blog Entries

You can still log in to your parent account and reactivate your students, so you are eligible for the current member specials. You aren't eligible for the black Friday special unless you have never been a member before.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I am a new member and signed up in November so do I qualify for the discount?

Blog Entries

Hi, Allison. That offer was for new members who signed up on Black Friday. If you log in to your parent account and look to the upper left, you will see specials that are available for our current members.

Default Re: Blackfriday offer

Quote Originally Posted by Rabia View Post
    Hi
    Are current members eligible for the 50% discount,if so how do I take advantage of it.

thanks
    rabi
    Rabi, That offer isn't available 4 new members either. There R no current offers on tuition.
    I just signed up a few hrs ago. Blessings.

Default Re: Blackfriday offer

This promo was from last year.