New! Member discounts available for VSC and S4U! :)
" "
    Blog Entries

Default New! Member discounts available for VSC and S4U! :)

Just wanted to make sure you all were aware of some great new discounts available to current Time4Learning members!

Log in to your parent admin account and you'll see a box labeled "Customer Loyalty" in the left corner of the dashboard. From there, click on receive discounts and you will see where you can get 30% off an annual premium membership to Vocabulary Spelling City and/or a super discount on your first month of Science4Us (just $3.99 per student)! Yep, you can claim BOTH discounts if you'd like.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Is there a promo code for Spelling City is or is the discounted price $29.99?

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right now, if you sign up for T4L, you get a free premium membership for SpellingCity (after your trial period has expired). You will receive an email with a code you can use to sign up for your premium membership for free.

Meanwhile, the regular SC membership is always free. The premium membership allows you to save progress, access additional games, and a few other perks.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Do you still get a promo code for spelling city? We are super excited to get going with things on Monday, and I wanted to check before I purchased a spelling city account and it is still free or discounted.