Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: We want to "Do Something Nice" today!! - October 5

Blog Entries

Default We want to "Do Something Nice" today!! - October 5

Name:  It's Do*SomethingNice for*Someone Day!.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  18.0 KB

Did you know that October 5 is "Do Something Nice" day? We did! And Time4Learning is choosing to celebrate by doing something nice for our wonderful members. We'd like to cover the remainder of a school year subscription for one child by doing a fun giveaway today! (That's your next nine months of Time4Learning - - for FREE!!)

To be entered for this "Do Something Nice" member giveaway, you must be a current Time4Learning subscriber in good standing, and you must comment on this thread with ONE NICE THING YOU PLAN TO DO FOR SOMEONE ELSE TODAY! Your comment must be submitted between now and midnight, EST, on October 5, 2014.

All eligible comments will be entered, and one comment will be chosen randomly to receive the prize. The winner will be chosen on the morning of October 6, and Time4Learning will contact the winner via the email address associated with his or her Time4Learning.net forum account to announce the win and share information on how to redeem the prize.

Are you ready? Then share!
    What one nice thing do you plan to do for someone today?
    Last edited by topsytechie; 10-05-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Junior Member Newbie

I was there for a friend that needed me today. I also spent a good part of my day making homemade baby food for my baby!

CGG
    Junior Member Newbie

We are taking our kids to the lake to fish to celebrate this something nice day!!! We are a current member of T4L.

Junior Member Newbie

Today I took my family out to dinner.

Junior Member Newbie

I took my kids out to eat at their favorite restaurant today.

I gave my cows fresh pasture to graze today. They seemed very happy about that (if cows are "someone else").

Junior Member Newbie

At church, I stopped, in my busyness, to really ask someone how they were doing and then really listened. I also prayed for a friend who needed it desperately today and asked for prayer.

Today was "Do Something Nice" for our entire family. Papa took our T4L 3rd grade grandson to the park. This allowed myself the opportunity to add some sparkle to our son's day, by making a quick trip out of town to visit him. Papa took the something nice a step further, as I arrived home to the surprise of a clean kitchen and vacuumed home. We are a second year T4L family

Junior Member Newbie

I watched my fussy new grandson for my daughter tonight so she and her husband could have a date night.

I replaced my hubby's tablet that broke several months ago. He really needed it for work but didn't want to spend the money on himself, so I treated him! He deserves it!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast