Creating Certificates
" "

Default Creating Certificates

My two fifth graders just finished their year and I want to print out a certificate for them. When I hit create certificate it doesn't let me edit the certificate. Does anyone know how to go about this?
    I saw an old post that directed me to go to "student record" but I don't even see a tab for "student record"

Thanks in advance!
    Kelly

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Creating Certificates

Hi, Kelly . . . from another Kelly!

It sounds like you have clicked on Resources and then Create a Certificate and scrolled to the bottom. Then, you have clicked on the picture of a certificate or the link that says "Create A Certificate", which brings up the editable page.

All you need to do is click over the text you want to edit. Once your cursor starts flashing, you can edit the text as you would in a word processing program. Highlight and delete what you don't want, or backspace to delete characters, or just type right over what is already there.

If that isn't working for you, you probably need to update your Adobe reader, because these are .pdf files. Here is where you can go to update Adobe.

You might need to restart your computer after the update for any changes to take effect.

If that doesn't work, please respond with as much information as possible about the device you are using.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!