How do I print a report that calculates my child's current averages per class?
" "
    Junior Member Newbie

Default How do I print a report that calculates my child's current averages per class?

We are new to Homeschool. How do I print a report that will give me her average in each class so far? My daughter is doing the 9th grade curriculum. Are all grades weighted the same so I just need to average them together?

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do I print a report that calculates my child's current averages per class?

Hi. Time4Learning provides reports for parent information. You use the reports of computer-scored work . . . along with any writing assignments or worksheets you have graded and anything else you decide to include . . . to calculate a course grade your own way. There are many ways of calculating a score. Even in public schools, the same teacher using the same curriculum may use a completely different grading method.

The scores do average all completed work. It is at the bottom of any report you generate. Be sure you are generating reports from the actual "Reports" tab and not just looking beneath the "Recent Work" tab.

Please let me know if you have more questions about this! You can also use the Search function on this forum to look for other posts about grading methods.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!