How Do You Record Grades?
" "
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By Mamax2

Thread: How Do You Record Grades?

Default How Do You Record Grades?

We just started today, 9th grade, and I had two worksheets to grade for her, which I did, but is there a place to put the grades in this program? I know she gets graded by the program for the online assignments, but what about the stuff I grade? How do I enter that? For the time being I just put it in the note section of the lesson plan for that day because I wasn't sure where else to put it. Thanks for any help!

Default Re: How Do You Record Grades?

I use an online grade book. Homeschool Tracker. I've been using it for over a decade and it works well. I just transfer all grades there and then I can add anything I want.

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi, BethAnn. The program scores online work. It does not issue a course grade. Parents use the scores, along with anything else they add themselves, to calculate a grade using their preferred method. A lot of people use homeschool tracker. You can also buy a teacher's gradebook in a stationery store or print a grade sheet you find online . . . or design your own. There are many ways to calculate a grade.
    orphandog51 and coopermrocio like this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Junior Member Newbie

I use what the course shows and what e do as mentioned. I come up with my own interpretation based on how well I believe she is understanding the subject matter.

Homeschool tracker sounds interesting. Is it free?
    coopermrocio likes this.