Welcome Military Families! Say hi!
" "

Default Welcome Military Families! Say hi!

Are you a military family either actively homeschooling or thinking of homeschooling in the future? There are so many more of us around but finding support can be a bit tricky. I'd love to see this community grow. Consider this a 'safe space' where you are free to create your anonymous username, ask questions and share experiences!

I'd love to meet you!

A bit about me:

Military family: Father/InLaw (Navy); Uncles (Air Force, Army and Marines); brothers (Navy and Army); Husband (Army - now a veteran); Son (Air Force)
    Mom to many.Homeschooling for 20+ years.

Stop in and say hi! Let's help connect!

~MJ

Default Re: Welcome Military Families! Say hi!

Hi everyone!
    We are a Coast Guard family stationed in San Francisco, CA. We have homeschooled a little in the past, but we are new to the T4L high school curriculum. We have a sophomore, and a 4th grader with special needs. I always enjoy connecting with other military families, so feel free to contact me. We are always looking to connect our sophomore with other kids her age, as she doesn't have many friends. We are fairly close to Travis AFB if anyone is located there.

Hopefully more people start commenting and we can make this an active post!

Alissa

Default Re: Welcome Military Families! Say hi!

Hi!
    Any military families in Northern CA?? We're in the bay area.
    We are using T4L for our 10th grader. Liking it so far. Would love to connect with other military families! Let me know where you are!!

Alissa