Anyone homeschooling near Ocean Springs?
" "
+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Anyone homeschooling near Ocean Springs?

I'm homeschooling my 7th grade son and we are new to the Gulf Coast area. The school district didn't have any information on any local homeschool groups here. I would love to connect with any other homeschool families near the Ocean Springs area or if anyone has any information on any local groups here I would be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sheenan Cole

Unregistered

Default Re: Anyone homeschooling near Ocean Springs?

If you are a facebook user there is a bay area home school group, they are out of bay st louis but usually have events in gulfport too.
    Happy homeschoolers of south mississippi and home schoolers of the bay or bay area home schoolers, you can search for those groups on facebook.
    Also the KROC center in Biloxi offers homeschool classes for a very small fee, if you wanted to get out and meet others in the area. The Mary C in Ocean Springs has a plethora of activities as well! Best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm homeschooling my 7th grade son and we are new to the Gulf Coast area. The school district didn't have any information on any local homeschool groups here. I would love to connect with any other homeschool families near the Ocean Springs area or if anyone has any information on any local groups here I would be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sheenan Cole