Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Free "Welcome to Homeschool" Guide

If you're new to homeschool, here's a great resource for getting started:

Welcome to Homeschooling Guide

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Junior Member Newbie

hi there, I just joined. I look forward to this site! thank you in advance! ms. sharron

Hello, My name is lisa and i just joined for my daughter. I am still trying to figure out what and where everything is and how it works. So, PreK is actually preschool level. I wanted to find out on how do I start a new topic in the preschool forums?

Blog Entries

Hi AbigailG! All you have to do to start a topic is head over to the Preschool forum, then click Start New Thread.

New users are moderated for their first 3 posts, because we try to keep spam to a minimum. So if you don't see your thread right away, don't worry...it might just take a little while before a moderator can approve it.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

Default Re: Free "Welcome to Homeschool" Guide

We are new to homeschooling. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Michelle

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Free "Welcome to Homeschool" Guide

Hi, Michelle! Welcome to the forum. We'll all be happy to answer any questions you have. What age child(ren) are you homeschooling?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!