New to homeschooling
" "
    Junior Member Newbie

Default New to homeschooling

Ive been homeschooling my 13 yr old son since the end of last school year and im having a difficult time finding resources with support groups to find out if im teaching my son properly. Im in desperate need of assistance. My son has been in public school system since pre school up until last year when i decided that public school was doing more harm than good by passing him each school year without learning skills he need to pass on. Now its a real struggle for me tryna catch up to grade level he belongs on. Can anybody suggest or assist with leading me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: New to homeschooling

Hi and welcome! Are you using Time4Learning as your main curriculum? You could have him start on work in his grade level and if you are finding that he's struggling in a particular subject, have him move back a level in just that subject.

Junior Member Newbie

Hello,
    My daughter just joined Waldorf school in the 7th grade. Her class has 6 kids and she is having really hard time making friends. I have been thinking about starting to home school her. Will you be interested in forming a meeting group maybe once/week. I also wanted to ask you how do you start?
    Can you start from November this year?

hi. I am thinking of homeschooling too. I was wondering how things worked out for you.

Hi.

Do u still need help? What exactly are u stuck on? Or did u figure it all out already?