Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Question: new to T4L

I am new to T4L but not to homeschooling. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to allow my child to retake quizzes or tests? Thank you!!

Blog Entries

Just have them do the lesson/quiz again. The same questions will not be asked and the overall grade will be an average.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning.com family! How many years have you homeschooled? Have you checked out the Kentucky forum yet?

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Oh You might want to check out Members Chat on Using Time4Learning Forum, too.

Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Junior Member Newbie

Ahhh, awesome!! Thanks for your help!! I've been homeschooling for 9 1/2 years I will check out the Ky forum soon, again thank you very much!!!

Blog Entries

HI JDos I just wanted to personally welcome you to T4L!! I am Michelle the moderator for the great state of KY! Make sure to pop in there to say hi to everyone, the group is just now starting to pick back up again!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure