Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Blog Entries

Default Guess what we get to do today?

My boys get to meet the Mayor!!! (Big Excited Smile)

Today is national "Meet you at the pole" day. Where public and private schools gather around their flag poles to pray for our country and our freedoms.

We have a really amazing homeschooling family in our group who has organized one for homeschoolers and they have us meeting at City hall. They even involved our mayor. Homeschooling Rocks!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Mary that sounds like a great home school day!! I sure miss them ***sniff sniff***
    I hope you and your boys have a great time!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Mary that sounds like a great home school day!! I sure miss them ***sniff sniff***
    I hope you and your boys have a great time!!
    Oh Cathy,

I was thinking about you. How is your year going? Are the boys thriving in their new situations. Sometimes it's hard when the Lord leads in a different direction than ours, huh? (Big understanding smile)
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Blog Entries

Meet You At The Pole

My boys with our Mayor

Here are more pictures from today's events!

Meet You At The Pole Blog Post

Hi Mary...I tried to respond to this, but I see it didn't go through. I also have a problem that I don't receive emails telling me someone responded to the thread I'm on. Not sure what's going on. Anyway I don't know how to pm you....an't see the tab for it, so can you pm me so I can "share" how our different direction has been thus far ***sigh***