Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Thread: Hello Friends

Default Hello Friends

Well we are winding up our summer vacation time. We plan to start h/sing again August 9th so I wanted to say hello to all my old friends. I look forward to having coffee together in the mornings again!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Well we are winding up our summer vacation time. We plan to start h/sing again August 9th so I wanted to say hello to all my old friends. I look forward to having coffee together in the mornings again!!
    YAY Cathy!

I am so glad to see your beautiful smile over here. Welcome back. How was your summer? What did you guys do?

Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Yca
    Blog Entries

welcome back!!!!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

HI Mary & Jess!! summer was great. we went to Vegas...I'm not really a big fan of Vegas, but it was for hubby's 50th and he LOVES it there. Other than that we are just doing some remodeling at home. It was a quiet summer.
    hope you both are doing well. I believe we are going to start up Aug 9th so I will see you soon. (((hugs)))