Parent Community & Forum

Parents! Chat about kids, education, parenting, homeschooling and more.

Junior Member Newbie

Default How to use Time4learning with Kindle Fire?

I saw severeal posters commented they can use this on the Kindle Fire, but I am not able to. When I log in, there is just the heading at the top of the page, then nothing below it. I also cannot watch the demos or do anything in the playground. Is there a specific app I am needing to install?

T4L Support

Hi,

You may need to have an app that enables the kindle fire to be flash compatible. We are not sure of what exactly you would need to make time Time4Learning to work on the Kindle Fire.

You may want to contact their help line for some direction.

Thank you,

Marie - Time4Learning.com - Customer Support

Junior Member Newbie

Default Time learning process

Hii everybody,

Welcom to this forum,

You may need to have an app that enables the kindle fire to be flash compatible. We are not sure of what exactly you would need to make time Time4Learning to work on the Kindle Fire.

Thanks!!

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For some strange reason, the default setting for Kindle Fire disallows Flash. You just need to go into the settings and enable Flash. I blogged about this yesterday, so here's a How-to, with pictures: Time4Learning on Kindle Fire and iPad
    Last edited by hearthstone_academy; 01-31-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Fix link

Mom of six from age 9 to age 30. With Time4Learning since 2006!

Hi guys,
    I would like to know about kindle fire and nook tablets?Would T4L run on both these devices well?and could we able to read pdf files and watch online videos on both these devices?
    Pls.anyone shed light on it and brief me as willing to buy for my kidz?

T4L Support

You may need to have an app that enables the kindle fire and the nook tablet to be flash and PDF compatible. We are not sure of what exactly you would need to make time Time4Learning to work on the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet.

You may want to contact their help line for direct assistance.

You may also want to test these tablets to ensure they both work properly before purchasing either of them.

Leslie - Time4Learning.com - Customer Support