Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Newbie

Default tests & Quizzes not showing in report

When I generate a report, neither of my children's chapter tests are showing up and my daughters is not even showing quizes. When I go back and check their work everything is marked complete. Can anyone help me out?

I have the same issue...did you ever get an answer?

Thanks,
    Renee

Junior Member Newbie

I am having this issue as well. Any answers?

Default printing reports

i just generated my daughters report today and no problem on my end.
    i normally print report from the students launchpad (my portfolio)
    then click the 'reports', select subjects from the 'subject criteria' then 'date range', 'generate', then 'view as a pfd' to print.

T4L Support

Recently, the developer of our program updated the curriculum. We are aware of a glitch in the system with the Math lessons since this weekend's update. The system is showing quizzes that are not actually there, the quizzes are incorporated in the lessons. We appreciate your patience as the developer resolves this issue. Please be assured that all of your student's progress is being recorded in the reports section of the portfolio and you will not lose any work. For the time being, just advance manually. The system should be recording normally again within the shortly.

Marie,Time4Learning.com Customer Support

Administrator

Hi All,

There are some problems this week with lessons marking as complete in the system with regards to math activities. There is also some trouble with some historical information on the reports from prior to the developer's update. They are aware of it and continue to work to correct it. Many times the trouble with lessons not showing as complete in the reports section has to do with the way a child is exiting a lesson, test or quiz. You may want to review the hints section to be sure you and your child fully understand the exiting procedures. You can contact support directly if you need answers about your account in particular. [email protected]

Suzanne

Junior Member Newbie

Question Grades are not posting once they are completed

We are new to the program (week 2) and I am having the same problem with many of my daughters lessons. They say she completed them but it doesn't show a grade for the ones that are graded. Also when I go to assignments it shows nothing. Am I doing somthing wrong? Please help......

Thanks,
    Tamera

Quote Originally Posted by 2forme View Post
    When I generate a report, neither of my children's chapter tests are showing up and my daughters is not even showing quizes. When I go back and check their work everything is marked complete. Can anyone help me out?

Administrator

Hi,

Contact the support staff directly so that they can look up your account and walk you through some things, 888-771-0914. That is the best and fastest way to get answers to specific questions about your account.They are in the office until 6:00 pm this evening and back again on Monday morning. Or you can email them at [email protected]. That way they can look at your actual account. Tell them exactly what you are looking for. It is possible that your child is not exiting properly so the lesson is not marking as complete or it could be that the lesson simply is not a graded one.

As far as the assignments, that is not functional for home use. The program is laid out in a suggested sequence and will prompt your child to go from lesson to lesson. If you wish to setup a schedule for your child, check out the new scheduler that is available in your parent administration page.

Suzanne

Default Re: tests & Quizzes not showing in report

Once they have been through the lessons it will check it as complete even if they did not actually do the test. I found out the hard way, my kids would not keep track of where they left off and would move on to the next lesson because it looked like they had finished. I have to go into the score reports and keep track of all their test grades to make sure they are actually doing them.

Default Re: tests & Quizzes not showing in report

I am still having this issue...waiting for an answer...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast