Looking for help
" "
+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Lightbulb Looking for help

Hello i am a mom that has just took my children from public school,and am doing this program.I am wondering if the child has to do each activity or can they skip to the main quiz or test"? And also how do i move my child up a grade if they are ready?

Default Re: Looking for help

Yes, your child can skip lessons or quizzes if you'd like them to. You can change grade levels via the parent dashboard!

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for help

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

When homeschooling, the parent decides what their student "has" to do. Time4Learning provides a curriculum, and the teaching parent uses it in the way they feel will benefit their child. It's like renting or buying a big stack of textbooks. The lessons are presented in a suggested sequence at suggested grade levels, but you can open the textbook anywhere you want . . . and you can look at the scope and sequence to locate specific lessons for your student.

Some parents even have their students do the tests or quizzes first and only do the associated lessons if they do poorly on a quiz or a test.

To change one grade level up or down just for that login session, log in to a subject as your child and look at the top, right of their dashboard for two or three small numbers. Click the numbers to change grade levels. It will change back to the default grade level the next time you log in.

To change the default grade level, log in to your parent account and click on "Manage Students". Then select "Change Grade Level".

We're happy to have you with us!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!