Need to find a ligit Work From Home Job, where do I start?
" "

Default Need to find a ligit Work From Home Job, where do I start?

Hi, I'm new to homeschooling and new to T4L. I am currently working outside the home, but want to start working from home. I have googled, and am seeing a lot of non legit work from home jobs. I know not to do the ones that request you pay a "small fee" to begin. Any suggestions? I've been looking through this thread, but a lot of posts are two years old. Was hoping to see if anyone is currently working from home.

Thanks!

I wish I could help. I'm currently working 3rd shift at a temp job over 50 miles from my home. If I could find a legitimate work-from-home job that didn't involve sales or medical transcription, I'd almost be in heaven.

Hi Dramos, perhaps you may try working as a Virtual Assistant. Get started with job marketplaces such as Upwork.

I searched indeed.com and found a third shift job from your home that may work out for you.

It's with American Express

Virtual Executive Travel Counselor - Overnight Servicing job - American Express - Los Angeles, CA | Indeed.com

Blog Entries

Time4Learning is always looking for people who are trained in the right field. Check Work for Us page for more details.

There is also Write a Review get a free month or Refer a Friend get a free month. I know those two ways are not money income but it could save you at least two months worth of time4learning payments.

Wishing you luck in finding the right job fit for you and your families.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

I actually work part time for fedex ground but i also am a founding member for an app called GRATEFRIENDS it's actually free and I make my grocery money $350-$1,300.00 a month with it. it's free too. Just download the app and use my sponsor code kaci88 it's really worth it. share your personal sponsor code to gain best friends and make more cash!
    any questions just shoot me an email [email protected]

goodluck

Have you tried teaching online? If you think that it is too much of a hassle then think twice. In this work you will be your own boss and can work from anywhere at any time you want. As a first step try some free online classroom software like WizIQ and see whether you are comfortable. A free 30 -day trial will give you enough time to feel comfortable and decide. This online teaching software has easy to use virtual classroom tool and within hours you will be ready to go. I can assure you that it is worth trying.

Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Need to find a ligit Work From Home Job, where do I start?

Freelance jobs are gaining more popularity than traditional jobs at an increasing rate. People who are motivated by wanting to work independently often find online freelancing a convenient way to get self-employed. If self-employment is the goal, freelancing is one of the most cost-effective and immediate ways to start. Freelancing jobs can be found in print, via word of mouth, previous employers and classified ads; online agencies and marketplace-style job websites are the Internet's latest contributions to this growing field.
    work at home freelance jobs