Considering moving to Alabama around Gulf Shores .. Homeschool and area info please
    mreyn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Considering moving to Alabama around Gulf Shores .. Homeschool and area info please

WE are in Tx and just got back from vacation in Gulf shores area.. fort morgan road and the beach club. We loved the area and would like information on homeschooling, safe areas for families, etc. thanks

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi,
    For some reason, I am having trouble getting notifications that I have activity on this forum. I'm Linda, the state rep/moderator. I really can't give you advice on safe aras for families, and things like that but I can direct you to a couple of places to give you information on homechooling in Alabama. Check out this link, for some information. That will get you started. You will find homeshooling in Alabama to be different from homeschooling in Texas, but it is not impossible, by any means. Please feel free to ask any questions here and we will try to anwer them if we can!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Ginac Guest

Hi! I am a homeschool mom living in Robertsdale, which is about 25 miles north of Gulf Shores. There are many, many of us homeschoolers in the area. We have great support groups and tons of activities. The Alabama Gulf Coast is a wonderful place to live. We have been here for about 4 years now and love it. The people are awesome and there is so much to do. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. It's hard to tell you everything in such a short space, but I would be happy to help you any way that I can.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Gina,
    Thanks for replying, this is exactly the participation we are hoping for!!

Thanks again,
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!