here is Madison County Alabama
    kdavis Guest

Default here is Madison County Alabama

Hi,
    new to Homeschooling in Alabama of the middle school age.
    So excited about this program. So far my daughter loves it. We haven't fully withdrew her out of middle school but started her program anyways with our date coming up soon. Finally getting my child back to loving to learn instead of all the other drama and crazy stuff.
    love to talk to anyone.
    still a newbie......
    Kris

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi Kris, welcome to the wonderful world of homeschooling. My daughter is a middle school/high schooler now. She is working on coursework for 8th and 9th grade at the same time. Are you going to fully withdraw your daughter for the new year? Remember to allow a bit of decompression time when she goes full time homeschool because it will be different than she is used to and it takes a bit of getting used to. Feel free to ask any questions you might have about homeschooling, I'm sure someone can help you with an answer! Again, welcome!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

kdavis Guest

Question in Madison County Al

Thank you.
    I'm excited!
    And the official date we are pulling her out is this Friday. so afterschool she has been on here helping her with her studies..... well actually learning. If I had my way she would of never entered Middle school. I had 3 other children all with different personalities just have an awful time with the transition. Now they are all grown and on their own with my eldest I had home schooled him at a young age for a few years in California (originally from) and then he finished homeschool in HS being duel enrolled in college. BUT she wanted to try middle school. So now its her time to shine again. have fun at learning, not be under so much pressure to fit in and I am thrilled!
    I do know she will have a transitional period , I think her meeting new friends in some activities will help and softball continuing here shortly will help too. And all the great ideas yall will help me with........

so I do have a quick question about login in here, it doesn't recognize my name I picked for forums and I am logged in to my email for T4L I tried to make a new one and said my email is already in use..... I try to get a lost password and it cant be found...... so until I figure out this which is probably a total duh moment of mine I only van be signed as guest. What am I missing?

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Kris, sounds like you and daughter are all ready for this transition! As for the password, it has been so long since I signed up I'm not even sure the process is the same! Let me refer you over to the Technical Support forum. I think Michael is the one who answers most questions over there. He should be able to help you figure out what to do about your login and password. One thing you might try, just off the top of my head, is to check your spam folder and see if a confirmation of your new login/password got sent over to that folder. Look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Thank you. Everything got figured out. But my name is dnkdavisn5 as a handle. Excited to meet any new people in my area!!
    Kris