Hope Christian School and basketball
    kevin is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hope Christian School and basketball

Hi,

I am new to home school. Does anyone have experience using Hope Christian School as a cover school. Also does anyone know anything about the basketball team. My son is an 8th grader.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Kevin, I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with Hope Christian School as a cover. We use a different one, we were looking for as little hmm....intrusion by the school as possible in our day to day homeschool. Have you checked to see if they have a website? If not, you might do an internet search for a homeschool group in your area and see if anyone has used your particular cover school. I wish you and your son the best and hope you will feel free to come back and ask questions, share successes, and explore the wonderful world of homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

shanna78178 Guest

Smile Hope Christian School

We are new to Hope Christian also, have two girls who are 7th and 8th grade. MY 8th grader would like to play in the girls basketball. Let me know if you find anything out!

Default Hope Christian School

We are new to the school also, as well as the area. We have two daughters who started 7th and 8th grade this year. Both like to play basketball, but I haven't been able to find out any information on it yet either. I hope you have a great day.
    Shanna & David

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to homeschooling! I hope you find basketball teams for you kids. Have you checked with local schools to see if they allow homeschoolers to participate? Check with your local parks and recreation association and also places like YMCA to see if teams are forming. Sometimes local churches also have teams. Best of luck and let us know how things go!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Sddonegan is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am with Hope new this year for my son as well BUT my mother has been using Hope for about 4 years and she loves them. They are super supportive and offer events and activities for the students. I took my little brother to an ice cream social they had last year. Id never heard them complain so I decided to go with Hope this year as well.