New to this.

Thread: New to this.

MsKay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to this.

Hello all I am Kay here in Mobile and I have decided to homeschool my autistic high school son. I feel overwhelmed by all the info online. I have found a cover Church, however, where do I find the appropriate curriculum, forms for grades, attendance, etc. I have a meeting scheduled for Monday with the Church-will the Church cover this info with me? I think my anxiety is getting the best of me.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Ms.Kay,
    The church cover will have information for you regarding keeping grades, and attendance. They are you connection to the state. I'm not sure if you know that different church cover schools have different requirements as to what they want as far as record keeping, so you will have to find out from your cover school what they need.
    As far as curriculum, Time4Learning is a great curriculum if your son needs middle school. However, if he is ready for high school then you might check out Let's Homeschool High School which is a super site both for parents and high school students. There is an extensive list of high school curriculum options over there.
    Good luck, and happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!