New to homeschooling: anyone use oak meadow?
    shand is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to homeschooling: anyone use oak meadow?

My husband and I have been talking for the past few months about homeschooling our children (though dd is only 2 years and ds is just 7 months, we decided it would be the perfect time to start looking into it so we have time to decide before we start dd in preschool. After a week of looking into the different methods and curriculum, I think we've found what we're looking for with Oak Meadow. Before we decide to buy the preschool curriculum, though, we'd like to know what other parents have to say about it (we're firm believers that you can't always trust review sites). Any pros and cons? Why it does or did not work for your family?

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Shand, I'm not sure that you'll get answers about Oak Meadow on this site since this site is for the Time4Learning curriculum. You may have better luck going onto a social site like Facebook or Reddit to ask this question.
    Good luck to you.
    By the way, have you looked at Time4Learning. Our daughter has been using T4L for over 4 years now and we LOVE it. She enjoys learning with the animated and interactive lessons and shows great progress each year.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass