Newbies

Thread: Newbies

Default Newbies

My family is new to homeschooling this year. Just wanted to drop in and say hello! We've just begun and love the curriculum so far. Our reasons for opting out of public school this year are numerous, but safety and freedom from bullying are the top reasons followed closely by the ability to tailor lessons and learning opportunities for the individual child. We have a long story, but I won't bore you with that. LOL Anyways, looking forward to making some great friends here!

Jarebearmom Guest

Default Pretty new too

We are pretty new too. Just started in December. My son is in the 6th grade. We have a long story, as well. Nice to meet you.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning. We are glad to have you here! We don't mind long stories if you want to share. Most people have numerous reasons for homeschooling, especially those of us who are "accidental homeschoolers" (those who never intended to homeschool but circumstances decided otherwise).
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

We are new to homeschooling this year also. After just moving to the state and having what seems to be the same problems many of you have expressed.my 6th grade son and I made the choice to go ahead and do homeschool. I am so glad to have found time4learning it is giving us the much needed steping stone since we started this month.

Look forward to getting to know you