Why is a completed activity not showing a check mark?
    mom9400 Guest

Default Why is a completed activity not showing a check mark?

We are new to homeschooling. I have an autistic son. My son has completed an activity, but it it is not showing a check mark beside it. I need some guidance on what to do and/or to make sure if it has been done correctly. If maybe someone could show me an example, I think this will help us both. I am looking for help with "Gift of the Magi" Odyssey Writing 1.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Why is a completed activity not showing a check mark?

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

The student must click the "Hand In" button at the top, right when they finish an Odyssey Writer assignment. Then they choose any of the fictitious teacher names to "hand the assignment in to". This doesn't really hand it in to anyone. It just causes it to be marked as completed and to appear in their reports as a link that says "N/A" in the score column. When you view your student's reports and notice the blue N/A, you can click on it to view or print and manually grade their writing assignment.

I hope this helps! Being the mom of an autistic child myself, I know it's often important for everything to work just as expected.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!