First day!

Thread: First day!

summerwhite is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default First day!

Hello! This is our first day as a homeschooling family. The only problem I'm having is getting my kids to stop for the day! They are really enjoying the lessons, but I am afraid they will burn out.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Welcome to T4L!

It's funny, but my kids did the same thing! The novelty does wear off, but we've been using T4L for 5 years now and they still enjoy it. You might want to take a look at our forum for New Homeschoolers over here, for a chance to talk with other new homeschoolers going through the same transition you are.

Glad to have you with us!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

MamaCo is offline Junior Member

Hi I'm new too! So far so good, just need to figure out our pacing over here! I love that it goes over things my children learned this year in school, but they are able to review at their own pace without the distractions of the classroom!

MamaCo is offline Junior Member

P.s. We are new to homeschool too!

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Welcome MamaCo! I'm glad things are going well so far!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com