Homeschool Mom for over 20yrs. but new to T4L.
    Adams10 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Homeschool Mom for over 20yrs. but new to T4L.

Hi my name is Vivian Adams and mother to 8 children. There is an 8 year gap between my first 4 and my last 4. My first 4 children are adults now and on their own. I am homeschooling my last 4 ages: 15(son), 12(son), 10(son), and 7(daughter). I used A Beka a Christain curriculuim for my first 4 and I'm knew to Time 4 Learning.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hi Vivian!

How wonderful to have a such a veteran join the group! I hope you'll be able to share some of that accumulated wisdom with us.

How is the program working for you? If you have any questions, feel free to post.

Welcome to Time4Learning!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

sweetsweet8 Guest

Default Thank you!

I'm still reading over the curriculum and very excited as I learn more about Time4Learning! As busy as life can be for all us mothers, just making the time to read through the curriculum is a challenge in itself! Although I will say my daughter of 7 is just loving the curriculum and also my 10 year old son. Like I said I'm still reading through the curriculum and so far I like it. I was looking for worksheets that you can print out, where would I find those? I also notice that if I'm on checking my kids work while their on it looks like it cuts them off from doing their lesson. Not sure why that is so I would just wait until they are done with school.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Once you're logged in to the parent area of T4L, you can use this link to view "Lesson Plans, Scope and Sequence". Just click on the activities for the grade level and subject of your choice. Scroll down a bit and you can see details for all of the lessons, including which ones have printable worksheets and answer keys.

Time4Learning also provides some planning worksheets that you may find useful. Good luck!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com