I"m new

Thread: I"m new

Michelle J. Guest

Default I"m new

My name is Michelle and we live in Buckeye, AZ. I have 2 children 17 yr old boy and a 12 yr old girl, wish i had found this website earlier in our homeschool journery, I have been homeschooling my children for a few years now, but we have become frustrated with our current cirriuculum. My daughter has deslexia, she sat down today and did some demo lessons with T4L and she said it was clicking, so maybe we have found our NICHE! I sure hope so for her sake, as she does struggle in a lot of her subjects. I'm sure i will have questions as I continue this journeyr with her. Look forward to learning more myself.

Michelle

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Welcome Michelle!

My son has dyslexia also, and Time4Learning has been wonderful for him! Please post if there's anything we can help you with, and welcome to Time4Learning!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com