Looking for friends!
    Unregistered Guest

Cool Looking for friends!

Hi Everyone! We are starting T4L today and are looking for other T4L users in our area. I have four children ages 10 months, 8, 9, 11 and another one on the way in just 4 weeks! My 11 year old daughter is my only kiddo who will be schooling at home and she really needs some great friends who have families willing to be family friends too. We are also looking for an awesome and welcoming homeschool group in our area with other T4L users...ya know, a group where people get to know eachother quickly and no one has to stand off alone. We live in Peoria, AZ. If any of you can help us get plugged in locally or want to get together, please let me know! We are excited to get to know you!

Thanks!

Sunshine

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hi Sunshine!

Welcome to T4L! If you're looking for members near you, check out the Member Locator Tool, where you can search for others who live nearby. Hopefully that'll help you connect with some new friends. Have a great school year!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com