New To Arizona!

Thread: New To Arizona!

reenie40 Guest

Default New To Arizona!

Hello there! My husband, youngest daughter and I are moving to Arizona in the near future. My two older daughters are out of the home now and we are moving south to get out of the cold! I have been homeschooling my youngest daughter here in NYS for 2 years now and I am very interested in learning more about the homeschooling laws in Arizona and about any homeschooling coops where my daughter (10) can take weekly classes, 1-2 days/week.

Unregistered Guest

Default Did you find any coops?

Quote Originally Posted by reenie40 View Post
    Hello there! My husband, youngest daughter and I are moving to Arizona in the near future. My two older daughters are out of the home now and we are moving south to get out of the cold! I have been homeschooling my youngest daughter here in NYS for 2 years now and I am very interested in learning more about the homeschooling laws in Arizona and about any homeschooling coops where my daughter (10) can take weekly classes, 1-2 days/week.
    I know this comes years late but I wanted to know if you had found a drop off option for your daughter. I am on the same situation with my almost 6 yr old and was thinking about creating a small group and hiring a tutor lead drop off co-op, just two days per week would be perfect. but most homeschoolers are of the opinion that homeschooling means doing all the teaching yourself, or focusing on sports, theater or dance...