Any Fayetteville families out there?
    lillihop is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Any Fayetteville families out there?

We are using T4L as our homeschool curriculum base this year, would love for the kids to have some friends that know what homeschooling is!
    My boys are 14 and 11.
    We live close to Lake Fayetteville and Veteran's Park, Barnes & Noble, and Natural Grocers (which has a community room free to use).

Hopefully we can find some people to meet with, there's lots to take the kids to do within walking distance, and best yet, free!

Hoping there's more families around...

Lilli

Unregistered Guest

Hi - We live in Springdale I have a 10 year old son and this is our 2nd year using time4learning.

Alice

Hi! We don't live in Fayetteville, but we are in Siloam Springs...so still close. We just started using T4L two weeks ago. We have 7 kids, but only homeschooling one right now...our 14 year old son.

Unregistered Guest

Default New to homeschooling

Looking into home schooling my 14 year old. We live in Fayetteville not far from here. Really need help getting started. My son seems to be overwhelmed by going to the High School and they have offered no assistance despite my pleas. Would love to join a group for outings and such if we are "approved".

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Any Fayetteville families out there?

Hey, there. We are in Fayetteville with a 12 year old girl. Would love to connect. Find me on Facebook - Staci Risher

meglaulanmar is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Any Fayetteville families out there?

We aren't far... in Rogers. I realize this is an old thread but I thought maybe there were people keeping an eye out for other NWA T4L users.