dustinsmom

Thread: dustinsmom

dustinsmom Guest

Lightbulb dustinsmom

i am looking for other people homeschooling in the fayetteville, ar area to do group field trips and playtimes so dustin will get in good with friends and social skills. anybody out there.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome Dustin's mom! Check with your local ibrary to see if they have any homeschool groups that meet there. You might also check with some place like the YMCA, sometimes they hold homeschool specific classes and might be able to put you in touch with sI always findthaomeone locally. You can always do an internet search on homeschool groups in your area. The other thing might be to find activities that are sponsered by local organizations that might be frequented by homeschoolers, such as a historical events or museum type events. I hope you find a group locally because I know that my local group was a great help to me when we were just starting out.
    Happy homeschooling, and let us know how things are going and if you have any questions we could help you wth!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

christina1209 Guest

Default Hi!

Hi, I live in Fort Smith but I have a daughter in college in Fayetteville. I am VERY new to homeschooling as I just stared this month with our 12 year old daughter. How old is your son?

dustinsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you I was giving birth to our new baby boy Harley on the day you wrote me and I am just getting back into the swing of things. Dustin is 10. He is in 4th grade. All his friends are 14 or older though. He mainly has his cousins and church family and I wanted to get him out and meeting new people.
    DUSTINSMOM

Unregistered Guest

Default Hi Dustins Mom

We have 4th grader in Fayetteville Area!

His name is David he is 9, we would love to start having field trips and such. Our email is [email protected].