Hello From Conway
    DeanyC is offline Junior Member

Default Hello From Conway

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Deany, mom to three wonderful children (11 year old triplets) I will be homeschooling two of them next year. My son has Aspergers, so has a hard time socially at school. I decided for his sake it would be best to keep him home and gave all the kids the option of homeschool. The 3rd wants to be able to be with her friends so will remain in public school.

I still work a full time job, so after looking thru Time4Learning I thought this would be my best option for the first year of homeschool. I look forward to getting to know you.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome Deany!
    Sorry it took me so long to respond to you, a family emergency took me away from the boards for a while. Homeschooling and working gets challenging at times, but anything is possible if you can get organized enough! I hope that Time4Learning will work for your family as well as it does for my daughter. We love it! One of the best things about T4L is that it does the lesson plan, and keeps the records, leaving the teacher/parent to use their time to work with the children, not work on the "administrative" stuff.
    Best of luck, and let us know if you have any questions or need a friendly shoulder!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!