I'm new to Time 4 Learning and need some help please
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By andreayount

Thread: I'm new to Time 4 Learning and need some help please

Default I'm new to Time 4 Learning and need some help please

Hi I'm new to time 4 learning and homeschooling and need some help please. I have 2 children ones in 8th and the other in 9th. I need help figuring out how to assign my kids home work on here. I looked at their folders and they have no homework in them done. I thought they would automatically be assigned homework with their schedules but they haven't. Can somebody tell me how I would give them homework so it show's up in their file. Where I check on their progress and log ins. Thank you. And if there's any other advice anyone can think of that I'll need I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

andreayount Guest

Smile Hi!

First of all, I am sorry no one has answered. Have you figured this out? If not...

You can go to the activity scheduler and set up your lesson plans by week by choosing a starting and ending date. Then, what I do, is print off one week at a time and tell my kids which subject(s) to do for that day.

At the end of the day, I also write down what their grade was in their quiz/activity. I keep these pages in a binder. I keep up with their grades even though time4learning does it for us, because I let them retake their quizzes if they make a bad grade, and only keep their highest score. time4learnings report will add in all of their scores highest and lowest. Hope this helps a little!
    HMart and fekete2779 like this.